Driven by big goals and even bigger ambition, Brian Sharp has achieved in life and business what many only talk or dream about. With nothing more than a pure motivation to succeed, Brian has certainly achieved with passion. But he’ll be the first to tell you he’s just getting started…in business and life he has much more to learn and achieve.
|“Inspiring reminder to get back on track and set & achieve my goals”|
His investment and business background started at age 20 with the purchase of his first home, and 22 with the opening of his first company. And now today, he owns and manages four companies all built from the ground up.
Although a millionaire by age 30, Brian is much more proud of his ability to overcome the challenges of his age, business experience, lack of capital, and even bankruptcy at age 25. Living in his office at one point, he literally went from nothing to millionaire in 5 short years.
Along with his work ethic and perseverance, Brian credits family, friends, and mentors for his success. “There were no hand-outs, but plenty of helping hands”, said Brian. He now focuses his time managing his companies and pursuing his passion of speaking and working with others to find and achieve their passion.
“In business or in life, there’s nothing better than watching someone Go BIG!”
Brian currently lives in Northern California with his wife Becky, and their two sons Ryder & River.
- Anything with a board or water!
- Going to the movies with my wife!
- Sharp Agency, INC – insurance & financial services (started in 1996)
- American Power Sports – boat & powersports dealership (started w/partners in 2000)
- Sharp Real Estate Group – real estate investment company (started 2001)
- Next Level Group – management & consulting company (started 2003)
- 1999 Man of the Year – Boys & Girls Club of Napa Valley
- Property & Casualty Insurance License (CA)
- Life & Health Insurance License (CA)
- Securities License (CA)
- Yaht & Boat Broker’s License (CA)
- “Don’t be intimidated by anything. Work harder than everyone else. Never quit something you start” – Bill Cowher, former NFL head coach